- Award winning animation production company.
- Multimedia creator of popular books, film, and television products.
- “Long Tail” of owned content.
The Client’s Challenge:
- Client lacked an official online presence despite a thriving community of online devotees.
- Company was uncertain whether to commit to a website or blog and had no direct way to communicate on new productions to its growing fan base.
- No direct sales channel for products and artwork.
Solution: The planning and implementation of a fully functional blog centric online marketing and communications program. Including the marketing strategy, launch, and business development.
- Idea to blog within 48 hours. Initiated direct to customer two way communications on new products, “inside stories”, and other special interest items;
- Fully transactional direct sales channel incorporating catalog, payment and fulfillment;
For more information please contact: David Daniels at email@example.com